In a report from The National Enquirer published Wednesday, Dominick Brascia, a close friend of Haim’s, accused Sheen of sexually assaulting a teenaged Haim.
Judy Haim sat down with Dr. Oz for an interview, which will air Friday, to discuss the allegations against Sheen.
A spokesperson for Sheen said that Sheen “absolutely denies the claim.”
In a preview clip released Thursday, Judy Haim told Oz that she didn’t see a major change in her son while he was shooting the 1986 movie, Lucas, which starred Haim and Sheen.
“I would have known if anything was wrong,” Haim said. “My kid hid nothing, he was like … transparent. He never hid anything, he was Corey. It’s out of character, that’s number one.”
She continued, recalling when her son was a teenager: “When my son was 13 he’s not going to go and ask Charlie Sheen to go and sleep with him.”
Haim did say the name of a man who she claims sexually assaulted her son, but the name was bleeped out during the clip. It is unclear if the name will be revealed in The Dr. Oz Show episode Friday.
“I have to tell you, that this guy is the guy that abused my son,” she said.
Last week, Corey Feldman publicly accused a man of molesting him when he was a Hollywood child star in the 1980s.
WATCH BELOW: Corey Feldman reveals name of one of his alleged molesters
Haim died at 38 in 2010 after a decades-long drug addiction.
The full interview with Judy Haim airs Friday on The Dr. Oz Show.Follow @KatieScottNews
© 2017 Global News, a division of Corus Entertainment Inc.