The former child actor, who starred in classic films like The Goonies and Stand By Me, claims to have intimate knowledge of a pedophile ring operating in the upper echelons of Hollywood. While he doesn’t name names, he says he plans to.
He claims to know six pedophiles currently working in the entertainment industry.
“One of them who is still very powerful today… and a story that links all the way up to a studio, it connects pedophilia to one of the major studios,” he said.
Feldman has launched an Indiegogo campaign to help raise $10 million (a “flexible” target) to make a movie about his life. He wants to make the movie without the help of a studio so he can avoid censorship, and says that he will use the donated money to ensure the film gets distributed to theatres for wide release. So far, the campaign has raised just over $8,000.
It will be “the most honest and true depiction of child abuse ever portrayed.”
He also calls on his peers in Hollywood to speak out about what they know.
“Justice will be served,” he said. “This is about good and evil… at the end of the day there is nothing more evil than people who want to take advantage of innocent children.”
Feldman, 46, also claims that since he announced his intention to expose pedophiles in Hollywood, his life has turned into “utter chaos.” He describes a “near-death experience” involving two trucks that he says rushed to hit him.
He claims to be “living in fear” and constantly “afraid,” and is concerned that the supposed pedophiles in Hollywood are out to silence him.
He says that he will use some of the raised funds to provide himself with security and legal teams to ensure his safety.
“I’m very alone, but I need to protect myself and I need to protect my family. I need additional security,” he said.
Last week, Feldman tweeted that he was “working on a plan” to expose pedophiles.
THAT SAID I AM WORKING ON A PLAN THAT MAY B A WAY FORWARD 2 SHED SOME LITE ON THIS SITUATION! IF I CAN FIGURE OUT A WAY 2 GET ACTUAL JUSTICE
— Corey Feldman (@Corey_Feldman) October 20, 2017
Last year, Feldman warned of a “growing” danger of Hollywood predators on social media.
“ is a place where adults have more direct and inappropriate connection with children than probably anywhere else in the world,” he said to The Hollywood Reporter. “I’m not able to name names. People are frustrated, people are angry, they want to know how is this happening and they want answers and they turn to me and they say, ‘Why don’t you stand up and name names and stop hiding and being a coward?’
I would love to name names. I’d love to be the first to do it. But unfortunately, California has a statute of limitations that prevents that from happening. Because if I were to go and mention anybody’s name, I would be the one that would be in legal problems, and I’m the one that would be sued.”
Feldman says the abusers in Tinseltown also throw parties and invite mostly kids and “a handful” of adult men.
Feldman’s late friend, Canadian actor Corey Haim (they even had their own show together, The Two Coreys), apparently had it far worse than Feldman. Haim, who died at 38 in 2013 after a decades-long drug addiction, was abused more frequently and more severely, according to Feldman.
“He had more direct abuse than I did,” Feldman said to THR. “With me, there were some molestations and it did come from several hands, so to speak, but with Corey, his was direct rape, whereas mine was not actual rape. And his also occurred when he was 11. My son is 11 now and I can’t even begin to fathom the idea of something like that happening to him. It would destroy his whole being.”
Allegedly, Haim and Feldman were abused by the same network of child predators.
Feldman says he has undergone extensive therapy over the years and claims he’s much happier now, but still battles demons on a daily basis.
You can watch some of Feldman’s statement in the video, top.
© 2017 Global News, a division of Corus Entertainment Inc.